Britney Spears Perfume
Born in 1981 American pop performer Britney Spears is known for her string of early studio albums, music videos and list of Grammy Award winning songs
. Unfortunately this success has come at a price as Spears has been meticulously chronicled in recent years attempting to come to terms with her celebrity. Still notable within the realm of popular culture Spears has been trying to make a come back of late and should be able to reclaim her place among her pop peers provided she does not make any
... Read More
... Read More
further serious missteps.
In 2004 Spears ventured into the fragrance business in association with Elizabeth Arden. Her first perfume, Curious, was widely popular earning $100 million in five weeks and is considered one of the best selling perfumes to date. Spears has stated that each of her fragrances and the tag line associated with it represents a particular time in her life, unfortunately, most can ironically attributed in such a way.
- Curious - Do you dare? (2004) Spears marries Kevin Federline.
- Fantasy - Everybody Has One (2005). The birth of her first son.
- In Control Curious - Are You? (2006). The birth of Spears’ second son and the continued downward spiral of her career.
- Midnight Fantasy - Magic Begins at Midnight (2006). Spears informs Federline she wanted a divorce.
- Believe - The Greatest Freedom Is to Believe in Yourself. Spears attempts a come back after a period of endlessly partying.
- Hidden Fantasy - What Do You Have to Hide? (2009) After bottoming out Spears launches the Circus album.